The Wictory adheres to a transparent and no confusion cancellation policy.
Here are some of the Cancellation Policy terms:
– It is cleared at the beginning that the billing department will handle all the cancellation policies. Any request made for cancelation must be sent to your Account Manager. If should be considered valid only after confirmed by the particular department.
– A cancelation request will be only considered if the request is made within 1 week of placing the order–
– For on-going website promotion, Cancellation of service renewals for website hosting or domain registration services must be made known at least 7 business days earlier to the end of the current service term.
– Every cancellation can be made by submitting a support ticket or send mail to email@example.com to cancel your service.
At ‘The Wictory’, we take great pleasure in delighting our customers with our services. Please review our refund policies for different services.
Depending upon the nature of its services, The Wictory does not guarantee any refunds upon cancellation. The Wictory refund policy states that we will not be held responsible for any refund claims thereof and does not make any claims on the basis of traffic & rankings etc.
For Web Designing/Development:
We will provide a 3 to 4 mock-up of the website design with paid 1,000 Rs. per mock-up price. If you have selected one of them and the web development team will work accordingly. Your web development services cost will not refund anyhow.
Cookies are files that are sent by web servers to web browsers that often including unique identifiers. These are sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be carried out by web servers to know and track users as they navigate different pages on a website. It also identifies users returning to a website.
Cookies on this website:
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not include any personally identifies information but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by our company, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include cookies that track usage, those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, remember your choices and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may access the information we get from you through the cookies for the following purposes:
- to identify your computer when you visit the website
- to track navigation on the website and enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to increase the website’s usability
- to examine the use of the website
- to customize the website for you or Blocking cookies
- Most browsers permit you to refuse to accept cookies.
In cases you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the menu selector;
in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
Blocking will have a negative impact upon the usability that is you may not be able to use certain features on the website like a log on, access content, use search functions, etc.
You can also delete cookies in the case of Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files already stored on your computer but this can have a negative impact on the website sometimes.